Skip main navigation

Kurt Loosenort

Smallegan Real EstateMember of Smallegan Real Estate
Contact Kurt

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $725,000
    4 bd2 ba2,520 sqft Ada, MI
    4 bd2 ba2,520 sqft
    Ada, MI
    Sold 11 days ago
    Seller
    8881 Two Mile Rd NE, Ada, MI, 49301
  • $225,000
    2 bd2 ba1,178 sqft Grandville, MI
    2 bd2 ba1,178 sqft
    Grandville, MI
    Sold 27 days ago
    Seller
    4874 Ausable River Dr SW #7, Grandville, MI, 49418
  • $480,000
    4 bd3 ba2,920 sqft Gowen, MI
    4 bd3 ba2,920 sqft
    Gowen, MI
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    12905 Bowen Lake Dr, Gowen, MI, 49326
  • $254,130
    2 bd1 ba1,316 sqft Grand Rapids, MI
    2 bd1 ba1,316 sqft
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Sold 2 months ago
    Buyer
    1621 Preston Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI, 49504
  • $335,000
    3 bd2 ba1,802 sqft Grand Rapids, MI
    3 bd2 ba1,802 sqft
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Sold 2 months ago
    Buyer
    1430 Johnston St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49507
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
14
Sales last 12 months
112
Total sales
$45K-$750K
Price range
$337K
Average price

Get to know Kurt Loosenort

I'm Kurt Loosenort, I bring integrity, insight, and a bit of grit to every real estate journey.

I was born and raised right here in Grand Rapids, and after living and working all over the world, I chose to come back to West Michigan to raise my family. These days, I live in Rockford with my wife Carrie and our three kids. We love this community, and I’d love to help you find your place in it too.

I didn’t start in real estate—I’ve worked in global ...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentInvestment Properties

Kurt offers Showcase to make listings stand out

helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Kurt Loosenort's sales and listings (115)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Kurt Loosenort

Smallegan Real EstateMember of Smallegan Real Estate
14sales last 12 months
112total sales
$45K-$750Kprice range
$337Kaverage price