Skip main navigation

Mario Louka

Beer Home Team
Contact Mario

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $861,000
    3 bd2 ba1,700 sqft San Diego, CA
    3 bd2 ba1,700 sqft
    San Diego, CA
    Sold 2 years ago
    Buyer
    3184 Mount Miguel Dr, San Diego, CA, 92139
  • $1,030,000
    6 bd4 ba4,080 sqft Spring Valley, CA
    6 bd4 ba4,080 sqft
    Spring Valley, CA
    Sold 2 years ago
    Buyer
    10024 Eubank Ln, Spring Valley, CA, 91977
  • $800,000
    3 bd2 ba1,467 sqft Santa Ana, CA
    3 bd2 ba1,467 sqft
    Santa Ana, CA
    Sold 3 years ago
    Buyer
    3129 S Deegan Dr, Santa Ana, CA, 92704
  • $900,000
    3 bd2 ba2,164 sqft El Cajon, CA
    3 bd2 ba2,164 sqft
    El Cajon, CA
    Sold 4 years ago
    Buyer
    1508 Fair Glen Rd, El Cajon, CA, 92019
  • $735,000
    2 bd3 ba1,480 sqft Santa Ana, CA
    2 bd3 ba1,480 sqft
    Santa Ana, CA
    Sold 4 years ago
    Seller
    3401 S Main St Unit A, Santa Ana, CA, 92707
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
0
Sales last 12 months
7
Total sales
$861K-$1M
Price range
$945K
Average price

Get to know Mario Louka

Process-obsessed. Negotiation-focused. That’s how I approach every client relationship.

•

I’m a strategic Realtor® with a tech edge, based in Southern California. With a background in analytics, operations, and marketing, I bring structure and clarity to the real estate process, helping you stay informed, confident, and in control at every step.

•

I’ve been licensed since 2017, but early on, I focused mostly on helping family and friends while ru...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationNotaryFirst Time HomebuyersLuxury HomesNew Construction
9 Years of experience

Mario Louka's sales and listings (7)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Mario Louka

Beer Home Team
No recorded sales last 12 months
7total sales
$861K-$1Mprice range
$945Kaverage price
9years of experience