Skip main navigation

Ron Leffler

(He/Him/His)
Ron Leffler Real Estate
Contact Ron

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $910,000
    3 bd3 ba2,712 sqft Alexandria, VA
    3 bd3 ba2,712 sqft
    Alexandria, VA
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    9021 Buckner Rd, Alexandria, VA, 22309
  • $1,139,000
    4 bd4 ba3,436 sqft Alexandria, VA
    4 bd4 ba3,436 sqft
    Alexandria, VA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    8038 Holland Rd, Alexandria, VA, 22306
  • $629,900
    4 bd2 ba1,757 sqft Alexandria, VA
    4 bd2 ba1,757 sqft
    Alexandria, VA
    Sold 5 months ago
    Seller
    8206 Ackley St, Alexandria, VA, 22309
  • $831,000
    4 bd4 ba2,627 sqft Alexandria, VA
    4 bd4 ba2,627 sqft
    Alexandria, VA
    Sold 8 months ago
    Seller
    8400 Richmond Ave, Alexandria, VA, 22309
  • $725,000
    3 bd4 ba2,066 sqft Alexandria, VA
    3 bd4 ba2,066 sqft
    Alexandria, VA
    Sold 8 months ago
    Buyer
    7755 Effingham Sq, Alexandria, VA, 22315
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
7
Sales last 12 months
126
Total sales
$184K-$1.1M
Price range
$798K
Average price

Get to know Ron Leffler

Real Estate Professional

Ron Leffler: Alexandria's Real Estate Advisor

Buying or selling a home can be frustrating, especially if you're working with a realtor who isn't tuned into what you really want. I know this from personal experience. When I bought my first home, I felt like my realtor didn't try to get a sense of what I was looking for. I didn't offer a lot of opinions, but he also didn't try to draw out my vision or develop a picture of what I was looking for ...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentForeclosureFirst Time HomebuyersInvestment PropertiesMilitary/VeteransLuxury HomesNew Construction
16 Years of experience

Ron Leffler's sales and listings (128)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Service areas (3)

Ron Leffler

(He/Him/His)
Ron Leffler Real Estate
7sales last 12 months
126total sales
$184K-$1.1Mprice range
$798Kaverage price
16years of experience