Skip main navigation
Samuel Haber

Connect on Zillow

Make Samuel Haber your dedicated Zillow agent and get access to exclusive tools built to power your home search. Learn more

  • Recommendations tailored to you
  • Track and share your favorite homes
  • Easier tour coordination
Skip to the end of the slideshow
5.0
Featured Review
We are first time home buyersand we had an amazing experience working with Sam as our realtor! From start to finish, he was incredibly responsive, always available to answer our questions and guided us through the home-buying process. He is available to ...
We are first time home buyersand we had an amazing experience working with Sam as our realtor! From start to finish, he was incredibly responsive, always available to answer our questions and guided us through the home-buying process. He is available to ...
We are first time home buyersand we had an amazing experience working with Sam a...
5.0
Featured Review
I cannot speak highly enough of Sam as my real estate agent. As a first-time home buyer, I had done some research beforehand but was grateful for Sam’s expertise. From the first time I reached out to him, he answered immediately and from there on out he ...
I cannot speak highly enough of Sam as my real estate agent. As a first-time home buyer, I had done some research beforehand but was grateful for Sam’s expertise. From the first time I reached out to him, he answered immediately and from there on out he ...
I cannot speak highly enough of Sam as my real estate agent. As a first-time hom...
Sold
For sale
For rent
5.0
Featured Review
My experience working with Sam was excellent. He helped me find my dream home. He is kind, patient, honest, knowledgeable and experienced in matching clients with suitable homes. He was punctual at all showings, and worked with my schedule. He was encou...
My experience working with Sam was excellent. He helped me find my dream home. He is kind, patient, honest, knowledgeable and experienced in matching clients with suitable homes. He was punctual at all showings, and worked with my schedule. He was encou...
My experience working with Sam was excellent. He helped me find my dream home. H...
Skip to the beginning of the slideshow
3
Sales last 12 months
40
Total sales
$410K-$1.1M
Price range
$691K
Average price

Featured sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $1,190,000
    4 bd3 ba2,951 sqft Morristown, NJ
    4 bd3 ba2,951 sqft
    Morristown, NJ
    Sold 2 years ago
    Buyer
    12 Three Gables Rd, Morristown, NJ 07960
Skip to the beginning of the carousel

Get to know Samuel Haber

Licensed Realtor

I am an easy-to-like yet hard-working Realtor. I became a Realtor because I wanted to help people have an easy and care-free experience with anything Real Estate from start to finish. As a former teacher my passion has been helping people to grow in knowledge to advance in life.

Having lived in New Jersey for 19 years across different counties, I'm very knowledgable and cover all of New Jersey. I build a relationship with every client through pro...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationCommercial Properties
SpeaksEnglish, Spanish
8 Years of experience

Samuel offers Showcase to make listings stand out

helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Samuel Haber's sales and listings (42)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
For rent

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Samuel Haber

3sales last 12 months
40total sales
$410K-$1.1Mprice range
$691Kaverage price
8years of experience