Skip main navigation

Sara Hibbard

Better Homes and Gardens Real Estat
Contact Sara

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $415,000
    3 bd3 ba1,736 sqft Woodstock, GA
    3 bd3 ba1,736 sqft
    Woodstock, GA
    Sold 1 year ago
    Seller
    158 Weatherstone Dr, Woodstock, GA, 30188
  • $330,000
    3 bd3 ba1,260 sqft Cumming, GA
    3 bd3 ba1,260 sqft
    Cumming, GA
    Sold 2 years ago
    Buyer
    6180 Smoke Ridge Ln, Cumming, GA, 30041
  • $460,000
    4 bd4 ba0 sqft Buford, GA
    4 bd4 ba0 sqft
    Buford, GA
    Sold 3 years ago
    Seller
    2697 Crestworth Ln, Buford, GA, 30519
  • $381,000
    4 bd3 ba2,242 sqft Buford, GA
    4 bd3 ba2,242 sqft
    Buford, GA
    Sold 3 years ago
    Buyer
    2431 Rockwell Dr, Buford, GA, 30519
  • $415,000
    3 bd2 ba1,540 sqft Woodstock, GA
    3 bd2 ba1,540 sqft
    Woodstock, GA
    Sold 3 years ago
    Seller
    203 Weatherstone Dr, Woodstock, GA, 30188
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
0
Sales last 12 months
70
Total sales
$330K-$460K
Price range
$396K
Average price

Get to know Sara Hibbard

Real Estate Professional

Occasionally, I am asked about my career prior to real estate. Most agents have had a previous career life and like others, I too appreciate the question.
Born in Columbus, I grew up in northeast Ohio and have strong ties to New England too. I attended college in Boston and after graduating with a degree in Radio/TV Communications and a minor in Advertising, I began work in both Broadcasting and the Advertising industry at the same time! Truly a ...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationForeclosureRentalsNew Construction
22 Years of experience

Sara Hibbard's sales and listings (70)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Service areas (1)

Sara Hibbard

Better Homes and Gardens Real Estat
No recorded sales last 12 months
70total sales
$330K-$460Kprice range
$396Kaverage price
22years of experience