My career in Real Estate began in 2004 with new Home construction and model Home furnishing. In 2013, I made the leap to find a more impactful career working directly with buyers and sellers. I blend my years of industry expertise with unshakable optimism to provide my clients with incredible service and a genuinely fun experience. From preparing your Home for sale to locating the right property to negotiating your contract, I will be there for y...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationStagingNew Construction
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Castle pines, CO.
We were referred to Sara by a friend, and from our very first conversation, we knew we were in great hands. Because we were buying from out of state, we needed someone we...
We were referred to Sara by a friend, and from our very first conversation, we knew we were in great hands. Because we were buying...
5.0
5/5/2026
• xujackiezhang
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Castle rock, CO.
I was actually referred to Sara by a friend. I am a first time home buyer and Sara helped us every step of the way, explaining everything along the way. I truly appreciat...
I was actually referred to Sara by a friend. I am a first time home buyer and Sara helped us every step of the way, explaining eve...
5.0
10/26/2025
• user7697839
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2025 in Stepping stone, Parker, CO.
I found a house I liked in late December 2024 and clicked on "request a tour" because we weren't working with an agent. Sara was the agent who showed us the home--impres...
I found a house I liked in late December 2024 and clicked on "request a tour" because we weren't working with an agent. Sara was ...
5.0
8/5/2025
• intagliatajenn
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2025 in Littleton, CO.
Sara was excellent to work with! As a selling realtor, she was familiar with my area, and had all of the tools to get top pricing. And when I was ready to look to buy, ...
Sara was excellent to work with! As a selling realtor, she was familiar with my area, and had all of the tools to get top pricing...
5.0
7/3/2025
• Alyssa Thomas
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Centennial, CO.
Sara was AMAZING to have as a realtor! She was so attentive and made us feel as we were always her top priority! Her knowledge of the area and each neighborhood made us f...
Sara was AMAZING to have as a realtor! She was so attentive and made us feel as we were always her top priority! Her knowledge of ...
5.0
1/28/2025
• Natalie Nove
Sold a Single Family home in 2024 in University park, Denver, CO.
Working with Sara was an absolute pleasure. From start to finish, her organization, communication, and diligence were top-notch. She made the entire process smooth and st...
Working with Sara was an absolute pleasure. From start to finish, her organization, communication, and diligence were top-notch. S...
5.0
1/25/2025
• Hannah Raulerson
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Morse park, Lakewood, CO.
Sara was amazing! As first-time-home buyers, she walked us through the process, helped us get the best deal, and was incredibly supportive the entire time. She answered a...
Sara was amazing! As first-time-home buyers, she walked us through the process, helped us get the best deal, and was incredibly su...
5.0
10/22/2024
• CarrieFeeney7
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2024 in Heritage, Littleton, CO.
Sara was a true expert from start to finish
in selling our previous home & buying our new home. She advised us on the latest date to put our previous home on the market...
Sara was a true expert from start to finish
in selling our previous home & buying our new home. She advised us on the latest dat...
5.0
10/1/2024
• Bob Narvell
Bought a Townhouse home in 2024 in Highlands ranch, CO.
Sara was outstanding to work with through our entire process. Moving across the country is a huge task, let alone finding the right home in a relative short period of tim...
Sara was outstanding to work with through our entire process. Moving across the country is a huge task, let alone finding the righ...
5.0
4/10/2024
• alexkosis
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2024 in Romans park- arapahoe acres, Englewood, CO.
Sara was incredibly helpful in both the buying and selling of our homes and I can't recommend her and the Griffith team enough. It took us over a year to find our dream h...
Sara was incredibly helpful in both the buying and selling of our homes and I can't recommend her and the Griffith team enough. It...