Skip main navigation

Summer Bowen-Adams

Sold By Summer Real Estate LLC
Contact Summer

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $205,000
    3 bd2 ba1,109 sqft Dunn, NC
    3 bd2 ba1,109 sqft
    Dunn, NC
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    506 E Townsend St, Dunn, NC, 28334
  • $30,000
    -- bd0 ba-- -- Roxboro, NC
    -- bd0 ba-- --
    Roxboro, NC
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    138 Lankford St, Roxboro, NC, 27573
  • $25,000
    -- bd0 ba-- -- Kittrell, NC
    -- bd0 ba-- --
    Kittrell, NC
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    101 Chinaberry St, Kittrell, NC, 27544
  • $445,000
    2 bd2 ba1,780 sqft Fuquay Varina, NC
    2 bd2 ba1,780 sqft
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Sold 4 months ago
    Buyer
    1721 Pinecliff Ct, Fuquay Varina, NC, 27526
  • $400,000
    3 bd3 ba1,854 sqft Garner, NC
    3 bd3 ba1,854 sqft
    Garner, NC
    Sold 4 months ago
    Seller
    602 Kimberwood Ct, Garner, NC, 27529
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
22
Sales last 12 months
245
Total sales
$25K-$950K
Price range
$440K
Average price

Get to know Summer Bowen-Adams

Realtor/Broker/Owner

I have lived in the Triangle my entire life.  I love this area and I am so happy to call it HOME.  I am excited about the growth of the Triangle and consider myself lucky to be raising my family in an area that is voted one of the "BEST" places to live! 

I grew up in Garner, NC and attended North Carolina State University.  I graduated in 1999 with a B.S. degree in Business Management with a focus on marketing/sales.  I worked for a few years...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationRentals

Summer Bowen-Adams's sales and listings (249)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Summer Bowen-Adams

Sold By Summer Real Estate LLC
22sales last 12 months
245total sales
$25K-$950Kprice range
$440Kaverage price