Hi, my name is Tabitha Ariza and I am a realtor with Century 21 Results. I truly enjoy making sure I get everything my clients want and need. Your priority, is my priority! I am currently servicing, Clayton County, Henry County, Fulton County and Spalding County. Feel free to always reach out to me for all your real estate needs.
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Griffin, GA.
Tabitha is an excellent real estate agent. She helped me locate the property I wanted. She responded to all requests. Throughout the process from beginning to end she was...
Tabitha is an excellent real estate agent. She helped me locate the property I wanted. She responded to all requests. Throughout t...
5.0
2/28/2025
• Miriam Thomas
Bought a Townhouse home in 2025 in Southwest, Atlanta, GA.
Tabitha was always available either by phone call or text. She worked diligently to make sure that I was sure that I understood the homebuying process. Any questions I ma...
Tabitha was always available either by phone call or text. She worked diligently to make sure that I was sure that I understood th...
5.0
12/22/2024
• Joy Silva
Bought a Condo home in 2024 in Sandy springs, GA.
Tabitha was amazing to work with. She made the difficult process of buying a condo so easy for me! Her knowledge of all aspects of real estate, her kindness and easy-goin...
Tabitha was amazing to work with. She made the difficult process of buying a condo so easy for me! Her knowledge of all aspects of...
5.0
12/13/2024
• Kelley Byrdsong
Bought a Single Family home in 2024 in West view, Atlanta, GA.
Tabitha was the best realtor I could’ve asked for as a first time buyer. She’s extremely attentive, responsive, and goes the extra mile to make you feel taken care of eve...
Tabitha was the best realtor I could’ve asked for as a first time buyer. She’s extremely attentive, responsive, and goes the extra...
5.0
12/10/2024
• Demetriusf2010
Bought a Single Family home in 2024 in Mcdonough, GA.
Tabitha was a very pleasant and well knowledgeable in assisting me with this purchase. She gave positive feedback when I had questions. She was also patient and did not r...
Tabitha was a very pleasant and well knowledgeable in assisting me with this purchase. She gave positive feedback when I had quest...
5.0
11/26/2024
• Nadira
Bought a Single Family home in 2024 in Griffin, GA.
Tabitha did an outstanding job assisting me with the recent purchase of my first home., she was very involved in all aspects of the closing which had my mind at ease. Ta...
Tabitha did an outstanding job assisting me with the recent purchase of my first home., she was very involved in all aspects of t...
5.0
5/13/2024
• Efigenia Perez
Bought a Single Family home in 2024 in Mcdonough, GA.
Tabitha was a blessing assistant us in the purchase of our property in GA. Her knowledge in the area and the enthusiastic and kindness was a plus in the whole process. We...
Tabitha was a blessing assistant us in the purchase of our property in GA. Her knowledge in the area and the enthusiastic and kind...