
Get to know W F Todd Wyatt
Associate Broker
W F Todd Wyatt brings 25 years of experience to the team. He has been an Atlanta (Dunwoody) resident since the age of ten. Briefly moving to Tennessee to attend college at the University of Tennessee, he moved back to Atlanta after college with his beautiful bride, Therese. Going into business with his parents, Todd formed 3W Quilting and Laminating Co, Inc., which manufactured a variety of products for the interior design trade across the natio...
Specialties
28 Years of experienceBuyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationFirst Time Homebuyers
This team offers Showcase to make listings stand out
helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

W F Todd Wyatt's sales and listings (235)
This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings
Sold
For sale
Sold (233)
- $364,000
- 4 bd
- 3 ba
- 2,008 sqft
40 Darby Ln, Adairsville, GA 30103Sold 2 months agoSeller
- $270,000
- 3 bd
- 3 ba
- 1,560 sqft
3791 River Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 30044Sold 2 months agoBuyer - $415,000
- 3 bd
- 2 ba
- 2,258 sqft
2970 Forest Chase Ter NE, Marietta, GA 30066Sold 2 months agoSeller
- $519,000
- 5 bd
- 5 ba
- 3,425 sqft
208 Hampton Station Blvd, Canton, GA 30115Sold 2 months agoBuyer
- $810,000
- 5 bd
- 5 ba
- 4,627 sqft
6028 Twinpoint Way, Woodstock, GA 30189Sold 2 months agoBuyer
For sale (2)
- $475,000
- 4 bd
- 3 ba
- 2,486 sqft
622 Edgemore Rd, Canton, GA 30114House for SaleShowcase
Sanders Real Estate - $295,000
- 2 bd
- 2 ba
- 982 sqft
141 Windcroft Cir NW, Acworth, GA 30101House for SaleOpen: Sat 12-2pm (10/3)
Sanders Real Estate
W F Todd Wyatt's reviews (8)
- 5.0
- 6/18/2026
- • swimgirlvic1
Bought a home in 2026.
Todd was excellent and very quick with responses. He is very knowledgeable and looks for your best interests. He took me back and forth to view as many options as possibl...Todd was excellent and very quick with responses. He is very knowledgeable and looks for your best interests. He took me back and ...5.0- 3/25/2025
- • newell chloef
GA 30082.
I met with Todd to view a home in my neighborhood, and although I ultimately decided not to move forward with the purchase, I was really impressed with him. Todd was extr...I met with Todd to view a home in my neighborhood, and although I ultimately decided not to move forward with the purchase, I was ... - 5.0
- 3/21/2024
- • jennifercamilleg
Bought a home in 2024.
Todd was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable, responsive, and patient in our home search. I would recommend Todd to anyone looking to buy a home!Todd was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable, responsive, and patient in our home search. I would recommend Todd t...5.0- 10/16/2018
- • cobbcounty
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2018 in Marietta, GA.
Todd is a great agent. I have been dealing in RE for over 20 years buying and selling and I know a great agent that loves what they do when I see one. I recently bought...Todd is a great agent. I have been dealing in RE for over 20 years buying and selling and I know a great agent that loves what th... - 5.0
- 1/31/2016
- • maryn596
Sold a Single Family home in 2014 in Woodstock, GA.
Todd kept us up-to-date with information. He was willing to do more than we were asking for. He really worked hard on our behalf and kept our best interest in mind. Hi...Todd kept us up-to-date with information. He was willing to do more than we were asking for. He really worked hard on our behalf...5.0- 1/31/2016
- • jwmathews14
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Marietta, GA.
Todd was very responsive to our needs. He consistently provided us options to look at in our search for a new home. He research to find the best listing price to sell ou...Todd was very responsive to our needs. He consistently provided us options to look at in our search for a new home. He research t... - 5.0
- 1/30/2016
- • user2220013
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Edgewood, Atlanta, GA.
I would work with Todd again and recommend him to my friends. Helped me buy and sell my first home in Edgewood, Atlanta. I leaned on him to explain the buying/selling pr...I would work with Todd again and recommend him to my friends. Helped me buy and sell my first home in Edgewood, Atlanta. I leaned...5.0- 1/30/2016
- • carbiak
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Canton, GA.
Todd was fantastic. We've worked with realtors in the past but never any quite like Todd. We had multiple offers and sold much faster than we expected. Todd managed all...Todd was fantastic. We've worked with realtors in the past but never any quite like Todd. We had multiple offers and sold much fa...






