I believe real estate is about more than buying and selling homes; it's about building relationships that last long after the closing table.
My purpose is to be a trusted advisor for my clients through every stage of life, whether that's purchasing a first home, upgrading, downsizing, investing, or simply exploring their options. While homes come and go, the relationships I build with my clients are my most important asset, and I never take that ...
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Davenport, FL.
Working with Xavier was an exceptional experience from start to finish. From our very first conversation, he demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the local market, provided...
Working with Xavier was an exceptional experience from start to finish. From our very first conversation, he demonstrated in-depth...
5.0
8/6/2025
• Linet Gonzalez
Bought and sold a Townhouse home in 2025 in Clermont, FL.
I couldn’t have asked for a better realtor! Xavier helped me both sell my previous home and buy a new one. He made the entire process smooth, and stress-free. He is prof...
I couldn’t have asked for a better realtor! Xavier helped me both sell my previous home and buy a new one. He made the entire proc...
5.0
5/27/2025
• zuser20160531201419658
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Lake wales, FL.
Mr Xavier I met him couple years ago looking on Zillow wanted to buy home but was right time. Xavier stayed in contact with me and when we were ready to purchase he was t...
Mr Xavier I met him couple years ago looking on Zillow wanted to buy home but was right time. Xavier stayed in contact with me and...
5.0
4/27/2025
• Javier Colon
Sold a Single Family home in 2025 in Kissimmee, FL.
Xavier was amazing as our realtor for selling our home. He was active in communicating and helping us out. He made us feel at ease and the whole step of the way. I would ...
Xavier was amazing as our realtor for selling our home. He was active in communicating and helping us out. He made us feel at ease...
5.0
5/15/2024
• Caroline Santiago
Bought a Single Family home in 2024 in St cloud, FL.
I first contacted Xavier back in late 2022, a week or two into the process I had to put a pause on looking for a house to deal with life issues. Xavier made such a great ...
I first contacted Xavier back in late 2022, a week or two into the process I had to put a pause on looking for a house to deal wit...
5.0
10/16/2023
• Niss S
Bought a Single Family home in 2023 in Wimauma, FL.
Where do I start from?
I’ll try to make the story of our journey short. It took me a year to find a realtor who was willing to even attempt to put in enough effort that ...
Where do I start from?
I’ll try to make the story of our journey short. It took me a year to find a realtor who was willing to ev...
5.0
4/24/2022
• Stephanie Hansen
Bought a Single Family home in 2022 in Auburndale, FL.
Xavier did an amazing job helping us buy our first home. He worked really hard to make sure we had everything we needed to make an offer and close on time. He did an exce...
Xavier did an amazing job helping us buy our first home. He worked really hard to make sure we had everything we needed to make an...