Life is full of changes. As it does, I want to be the Realtor® who can help you transition – from home to home. No matter what direction you're headed, you'll always need a place to live and call home. That's when you can call and count on me, and my team.
With the Lydia Gable Team, great service is easy to find. I've built a reputation for client satisfaction and appreciation. As a buyer you want to feel comfortable that your Realtor® of choice understands your lifestyle and your home style. As a seller you want to be confident that your home will be priced competitively, marketed professionally and sold timely. At the end of the day (and in any market) you'll want me to show you the money. My keen negotiation and business resolution skills will get you a price that leaves more in your pocket, whether you're buying or selling, and keeps the process moving to save you time and money.
I live, work and play in the Conejo Valley, and specialize in Westlake Village and Agoura Hills real estate. I participate in local fundraisers, and keep in touch with the organizations, businesses, schools, community events, and also with this volatile market. My goal has been to help buyers and sellers make good, informed real estate decisions. The number of repeat clients that seek my expertise measures my success, and the best compliment I can receive is from a client referral.
• Ranked 2nd in Keller Williams in 2013 as a Top Performing Individual Agent, with high customer satisfaction.
• Platinum Award Winner for Keller Williams International 2013 and Ranked Top 10 in the Conejo Valley among local agents.
• Member of the National Association of REALTOR®, the California Association of REALTORS® and the Conejo Valley Association of REALTORS®.
• 15 years of marketing/management experience as VP of Marketing for Sega America and other senior positions at major retailers such as Mattel and Target.
• B.S. degree in Business from the University of Minnesota